Nicole
@motherof5
Active 4 years ago-
cybele727 replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Thank you all for your support. Your kindness is always so touching. What if I told you that today the doctor called my mother and she needs bypass surgery, and btw, she has an auto immune disorder where she doesn’t quite clot?
If anyone needs me I will be on the couch after taking a valium. J/k about the valium.
Anyway, someone talk some…[Read more]
-
cybele727 replied to the topic News and Current Affairs in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Thank you all for your support. Your kindness is always so touching. What if I told you that today the doctor called my mother and she needs bypass surgery, and btw, she has an auto immune disorder where she doesn’t quite clot?
If anyone needs me I will be on the couch after taking a valium. J/k about the valium.
Anyway, someone talk some…[Read more]
-
Liesl Gibson replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoRachel, you’re the best! (@nestfullofeggs)
-
dubhels2003 replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Thank you for the pattern tips! That is two new pattern companies you’ve introduced me to, which for someone with more ideas and enthusiasm than time is a very dangerous thing! I’ll have to tell my husband you made me buy something…
I’ve just about finished a vintage pj top for Lady E to take on holiday with her. I’ve had to free style some…[Read more]
-
dubhels2003 replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Thank you for the pattern tips! That is two new pattern companies you’ve introduced me to, which for someone with more ideas and enthusiasm than time is a very dangerous thing! I’ll have to tell my husband you made me buy something…
I’ve just about finished a vintage pj top for Lady E to take on holiday with her. I’ve had to free style some…[Read more]
-
Rachel Le Grand replied to the topic Parachute Sweatpants Sew Along in the forum
Sew Alongs 11 years agoIf you have been joining us for the sweatpants sew-along, day four is now up 🙂
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
My niece is about to spend 2 weeks in plaster casts up to her knees (including her feet) on both legs! I thought it would be MUCH easier to get pants on and off if the sides opened up.
I was planning a significant hack of probably the field trips or sandbox and then the parachute pants are released with a perfect stripe down the side 🙂 Only…[Read more] -
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Stripper pants Heidi?!! :0
-
Lightning McStitch replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
Stripper pants Heidi?!! :0
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I finally got back to sewing tonight. I feel I haven’t sewn much in the last month or so. But tonight I cut out and pinned my first pair of parachute pants. Although I’m making them so that the stripe closes with velcro so I’ll see how they go.
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I finally got back to sewing tonight. I feel I haven’t sewn much in the last month or so. But tonight I cut out and pinned my first pair of parachute pants. Although I’m making them so that the stripe closes with velcro so I’ll see how they go.
-
Sarvi replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
I don’t think I see anything wrong, either. Could you rephrase “the top inner corners right sides and mine are sewed” — I’m afraid I don’t understand that part.
-
Brittney replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
Two more.
-
Brittney replied to the topic Step 6 in the forum oliver + s: music box 11 years ago
Here are the photos @dlaviola sent me
-
Frances Suzanne replied to the topic Late Lunch Tunic – short sleeves? in the forum liesl + co: late lunch tunic 11 years ago
Thanks so much for your help, Nicole! I am still floundering between the Late Lunch Tunic and the Cappuccino Tunic (ugh, decisions, decisions). . .THANK YOU!
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I was also going to suggest the Camas blouse 🙂
-
with love Heidi replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
I was also going to suggest the Camas blouse 🙂
-
Sherry replied to the topic What are you sewing now? in the forum off topic 11 years ago
@Dubhels2003 There is an Australian pattern company
that has some blouse patterns similar to what you looking for. They also send you a free pattern with each pattern order and their size range goes from size 4 to 30 so covers everyone. I love both blouses particularly the hot pink. Hope you find what you are looking for.
- Load More
copyright
Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2026. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.