Oliver + S

SChude

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    SChude @Constainia

    I just made my first set of these jammies and added piping. I wish I had remembered the piping when I made the pockets. I put it on both sides of the facing before attaching it to the top, at the sleeve and leg edges (attached to bias binding first), and between the waistband and the shorts (attached to waistband first).

    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by SChude.
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by SChude.
    Attachments:
    LINK
    SChude @Constainia

    I just finished my first items from the lullaby pattern. everything is in cotton flannel. I added bias tape at the ankles and threaded round elastic inside. The waistband is in the contrast fabric. I have a straight stitch machine, so all pant seams are flat felled. I didn’t have snaps, so I used buttons. Last change was that I edge stitched the sleeve openings.

    I’m so thrilled with how it came out! As you can see, she has room to grow.

    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by SChude.
    Attachments:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2022. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.