Oliver + S

Yeah! It fit back into the envelope!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

So this may seem simple, but i am rather happy with myself for doing the least favourtie part of making something- tracing pattern – and then i actually folded the big massive piece of pattern paper correctly, and got it back into the envelope with no trouble. Two for two at the moment, but i still have one pattern losely folded up and stashed in a plastic sleeve (cause it just got too frustrating to re-fold!!)

Does any one else feel elation when this part is successfully done? It really is simple, but sometimes it just does your head in!

xoxx sharyn

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

It is exhilarating isn’t it? Unfortunately I haven’t had as much luck though – a few torn packets along the way. Succeeded today though!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I love it too! There is nothing as exciting as this when cutting out a pattern.

Sharon

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Such a simple thing but I feel a sense of satisfaction when it folds back together nicely, too!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.