Oliver + S

Who wants to sew the Oliver + S skirts with me and win??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

I’m sewing ALL the Oliver + S skirts! Yep, call me crazy, but in the next 2 months, I’ve committed to sewing up ALL the Oliver + S skirt patterns. (Okay, so I’m cheating because I’ve already sewn the Music Class Blouse and Skirt and I’m not going to do that again this time!) And I’m going to blog about it to keep myself accountable. I’m going to challenge you to join me, and here’s the incentive to do so: a giveaway of 2 Oliver + S skirt patterns! And $40 gift certificates to Fat Quarter Shop! For 3 winners!
    Okay, now that I’ve used up my quota of exclamation points, here’s the details: I’ve already blogged the introduction, and gotten a few professionals (@motherof5 @frances-suzanne @lightningMcstitch) to inspire everyone by guest posting on my blog about all the Oliver + S skirt patterns they’ve sewn. Nicole’s post, FrancesSuzanne’s post, and tomorrow is Shelley! So are you ready? Right now the Rafflecopter giveaway is open, and feel free to enter that, but what I want YOU to do is start sewing up Oliver + S skirt patterns because the link up opens Friday, and I want to see lots of YOUR Oliver + S skirts! Here’s a picture of the Music Class I sewed. And thanks for listening to my late night Oliver + S skirt ravings…

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Audrey. Reason: photo too large
    LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Do you mean May and June? If so then I’m in – was going to start sewing the 6-12 month range the. Anyway so why not start with the skirts?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I didn’t realise there had been so few skirts! Only 8, I own 7 of them and have made 3. I’ll probably join in and make some 🙂

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

I’ll be sewing them the rest of April and all May. The link up and Rafflecopter will close May 28th. The skirts are a great place to start! Thanks for joining me.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

What a fun idea! Unfortunately I have a backlog right now but if I can finish up quickly I’ll join!

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

I’m so very tempted! If only I didn’t have so many other things that needed to be sewn first. I’ll have fun watching 🙂

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

@Sarvi and @lilypadmontana You can do it! I’ll be doing this through the end of May. Just work it in…maybe during KCW?

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I’ll have to dig through my patterns and see how many I am missing. Though I have already sewn 2 this week LOL.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Add one more to your list, because there will be a new one for spring! And that’s all I’m saying…

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Squeeeeeeeeeel! *Passes out on the floor*

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! @Liesl you are such a tease!!! Can’t wait to see more!

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

If only my baby due in June was a girl! But alas, he’s a boy and won’t be doing much skirt wearing ;). I’m sewing all of his clothes so there’s no time to spare! (10 weeks left!)

Out of curiosity, are you including the badminton skort, plus the free patterns; lazy days skirt, and onstage tutu? Somehow despite being an Oliver + S fanatic I’ve only sewn my daughter the hopscotch and lazy days. Someday I’ll sew them all for her 😉

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sounds exciting!

@lilypadmontana
    , if you use cloth nappies, make the bodysuit in the second size. It will fit for longer. And you want it to fit, it is so cute!

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

@lilypadmontana I guess since we’ve dubbed our event All The Skirts, we will have to sew ALL THE SKIRTS! That means we’ll be squeezing in the Lazy Days, the Onstage Tutu, and the NEW skirt pattern. What a hardship!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I just clicked something weird in my excitement from reading Liesl’s post. Is it in a little teeny size or the usual start from 6-12 months Liesl? Can we “winterfy” it? Yes so making up a word there but….

Ok, so does that mean we can get started now?

I am thinking of making a swingset skirt for my baby so can it be included or do I have to wait a week?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.