Oliver + S

What should I sew with this fabric?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Emily @Emily

I, like many of you, have a fairly large fabric stash. Sometimes I acquire yardage of something knowing that eventually inspiration will strike, but not knowing what it will become at the time of purchase. To that end, I have two yards of this Liberty lawn that I don’t know what to do with:

http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10754

What should I make? Eleanor wears a o+s size 5 now, or I could make something for myself (perhaps a few months down the road when I’m no longer massively pregnant…)

I’d love it if other people posted links/pictures of a specific fabric that they don’t have a good plan for – sometimes crowdsourcing is a great way to move a project along!

LINK
    Ohhowsweet @Ohhowsweet

I could see the croquet dress in this – maybe a black or red strip in the middle? No matter what you choose, I’d love to see your finished product! Good luck deciding!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

What about a School Photo dress view A? Only requires 2 yards for a size 5 so you would have enough. I could also see it as a Seashore dress with red buttons. A Book report dress maybe? I have that one on the brain at the moment.

As for your good self this print would be perfect as a top or maybe if you a small dainty lady a dress?

I think this is a fabulous idea to link the fabric they are undecided on using a pattern with – great way to get other’s opinions and have an opportunity of a successful project too.

Tamara

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.