Oliver + S

what do these look like underneath?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    rastis @rastis

i’m trying to get my head around this pattern- how does it look underneath the skirt part? is it shorts and a skirt joined together by the waistband? have many people made it yet?

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Aren’t they the skorts? My patterns are still coming so haven’t had a chance to even look at them in the flesh yet. I’d imagine they’d be attached but I’d have to look at the pattern to see how. They are cute though.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

It is a pair of shorts underneath, attached together at the waistband. My big girl is super excited for her’s, now she can wear a skirt to school and play on the playground!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’m curious too and can’t wait to see the pattern to try it out. I trust Liesl’s designs and am sure it will be great.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

I’ve made the skort and will put some photos of the underneath in the Flickr group. They are indeed a nice little pair of shorts attached to the waistband with the skirt. The construction is simple, no fuss, and easy. I hope to try making the shorts portion out of a knit fabric, too.

ETA- just added to the Flickr Group photos of the underside of the skort and the interior waistband. I was wrangling a two year old at the same time, I apologize if they’re blurred a bit.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I was imagining the shorts in knit too!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.