Oliver + S

Up for Grabs

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Wagyu and Nicole, I haven’t received any emails. Perhaps my email button on the blog doesn’t work..

Try emailing directly: lightningmcstitch at gmail dot com

Just need addresses and we’re good to go.

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

Lightning, I’ve sent you an email now! Just wanted to get a photo of my stash for you to pick 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

And I am just slack 🙂

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I’d love to donate this jacket – probably worn once – to one of my fellow O+S lovers – https://www.flickr.com/photos/janice4839/12080595775/ – it was already on the small size, and my kid is NOT fan of the collar. It really looks brand new. I believe it’s a straight size 4 (if I believe my own blog post) – here – http://socalsewingmom.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-sparkly-sunday-brunch.html – I’ll post wherever – just shoot me a message!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Janice, I LOVE my girl’s wearing other people’s sewing hand-me-downs. If no one closer claims it, I would love it and I will pay postage/combine with a fabric order from your shop.
    Tildy loves Julia, she would be so excited to have it.

Trixie has so many hand sewn and knitted items from all her sewing Aunties. It is very very special.

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

Just sent you a message Nicole – it’s yours!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Hurrah!

LINK

A pair of pink dresses in need of a new home….
    I have some options for rehoming but these are both such Oliver + S dresses that I prefer to offer them here!
    First up:
    Family reunion, size 2
    Flickr link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/79480359@N03/8092859130/ with a few other pictures either side of that one

And:
    Fairy Tale View B with front sash modification, size 2 with extra 1″ at skirt hem
    Flickr link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/79480359@N03/11903611316/ with a few other pictures either side of that one

Happy to separate them, will post anywhere in the hope that they’ll be well received.

Curiously, I’ve just noticed that even though they’re both size 2 there’s about 14 months between sewing them. Just goes to show how infrequently I measure the kids!
    Both can just still fit my daughter who has now turned 4! but they are getting indecently short.

Reply here first if you’re keen, then send me your postage details via a private message or email

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Both are so pretty, I hope they find good homes!

LINK

Bumping this up before the dresses go in the charity bag….

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

That’s it, politeness be damned, I adore the fairy take dress and while I think it will be a bit small for Lady E, it will fit M next year. So I would love that if it’s ok. I can send postage and I would love to send you some fabric.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Lightning, I would welcome the family reunion dress. It is the perfect style for a friend of mine and she really appreciates boutique (handmade) clothing 🙂

LINK

Ok! Done @dubhels2003 and done @with-love-Heidi
    Just send M your postal addresses, either through forum private message or email to lightningmcstitch at gmail dot com
    I have some postal satchels from the last round of generous recipients, so up to you I you care to send one in return not required. I’ll be happy to imagine them being well received.

LINK

Darn autocorrect. M equals me. I equals if.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

A lovely parcel arrived for Tilly and it fits perfectly
    Thank you Janice and Julia
    Piccies to follow

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.