I made my first pair of underwear last night, using the Seamwork Geneva pattern. It was pretty easy (although I am slow – it took me almost 3 times as long as the pattern suggests).
There are a few things I’m going to change next time: it seems like the front end of the crotch lining pattern piece isn’t quite the right shape – on my pair, the last 3/4″ is hanging free because it is too narrow to be caught in the elastic at the leg openings. Also, I’m going to take maybe 1/2″ off the front leg openings for a slightly more comfortable fit.
Overall I like the pattern, and I was able to make my first pair just using scraps leftover from a dress I made last summer. I’m definitely going to make more!