Oliver + S

Trouble Posting on SewLisette Forum?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LINK
    TriMama @TriMama

Is anyone else having trouble posting on the SewLisette forum? I can login but I can’t create a new post. I think the line at the bottom of the topic page that says, “New topic in this forum” should link me to a new page where I can post? But it’s not hotlinked.

I have a question about the Portfolio dress that I’d love to ask some of the ladies who’ve already sewn it up.

LINK
    millie @millie

I can’t leave a reply to any posts. I can see the word reply, but it won’t let me click on it. I haven’t tried to start any new topics.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sometimes the forums get a bit funny.I find if you give it sometime it will let you log in.

It may seem a bit obvious TriMama,with your facings did you sew the right ends together?

I reversed the attachment,but it fitted fine.

Are you making the bigger or smaller sizes?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have started a topic for you TriMama, Good Luck!

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

I am having the same trouble as well. I have never been able to reply to posts in the Lisette forums, even though I am logged in.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

It seems that there’s an issue with database synchronization between the two forums. Users who have registered here since January aren’t automatically being picked up by the Lisette forums. We’ll look into the issue and will try to get it resolved.

For issues with the Lisette site, please use the Contact Us information on that site rather than this forum which is intended for Oliver + S discussion. Thanks.

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

We think we’ve figured out what the problem is and will be addressing it over the weekend. Hold tight!

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

Your oliver + s account will now work on the sew lisette forums. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.