Oliver + S

To blog or not to blog?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I was just thinking last week that I’d like to read a blog by you Lightning, and here it is!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I could be crumbling under the weight of reader expectation already! 🙂

but thank you, it’s very flattering.

LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

I would definitely read your blog, I love to see what other people are sewing because I don’t have any friends that sew, so I don’t have anyone to talk about my sewing projects! So I really understand you.

Go for it!

I love Nicole’s blog! I can always learn something from it. That is it, I like blogs that we can learn from it and be inspired about it.

Rita

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Kudos to all you bloggers! I think it’d be kinda fun to have a blog, but it would probably be the most neglected blog ever. I don’t have enough time to sew anyway, I can’t imagine something else vying for my time.

I love to read blogs, especially sewing blogs. Nicole, I love yours! I don’t think I’ve missed an entry yet. Our children are the same ages so it makes it even more interesting. My oldest son is almost 15 and reminds me very much of Hugo, very responsible and caring towards his younger siblings.

Part of the reason I like to read blogs is the glimpse it gives me into other peoples lives, people from all corners of the world who have very different lifestyles than my Colorado country life. Very fascinating!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Well,you ladies are so sweet!

I continue to be amazed that anyone reads it.

Thank you.

~Nicole~

LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

Oh Nicole, yours is one of my favorite blogs! I squealed when I saw you commented on mine. (Perhaps I should not have admitted that?)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I squealed when I read it!

xx Nicole

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I just worked out how to make my name “clickable” like you other clever bloggers. 🙂

LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

Clicked it! It works and your blog is lovely! I love Japanese patterns, but as I can’t read it, and am too new to figure out through pictures, I will have to live vicariously through your blog!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.