Oliver + S

The genius of the Sleepover Pajamas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    mellyflori @mellyflori

I’ve made The Benevolent Dictator three pairs so far and I love them all on her. Tonight she put on the first set and was running off to hug her father when I realized “Wow, those are…. too short?” And then I had a moment of “not possible!” because I know they grow fast but I just made those two months ago. I worked through the stages of omg-my-baby-is-getting-so-big grief and eventually accepted it.

Still, thanks to the genius of this pattern I just called her over, snipped the threads that were holding the cuff of the pants up, and now I think she can enjoy them for another couple of months. Or weeks. Or, let’s be honest, days. Thanks so much Oliver + S for making patterns with a little grow room in them. 🙂

(ooh, an excuse to make more!!)

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

So glad you like them! And that’s a very quick growth spurt!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

The same thing happened here, and I now want to add this feature to every pair of pants she owns.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I had to laugh that you call her the “Benevolent Dictator” (which I admit, I might have to add to my repertoire), as we call our daughter “The Baroness”. I love when clothes are made to adjust to life!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.