Oliver + S

Thanks, Todd!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Ohhowsweet @Ohhowsweet

Todd,

I just wanted to say thanks for recommending Back Blaze. We have mirrored hard drives at home to protect all of our photos (and downloaded patterns!) and as far as we can tell, the hard drive controller failed, and numerous things were getting deleted as it was trying to reconcile the difference between the two drives. Thankfully, BB had everything, and made it so easy to recover. Both hubby and I are quite pleased. Thanks!

~Melissa

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

I’m so glad to hear that!

We’ve used Backblaze for a few years and have similar stories about how it’s saved our files from accidental deletion. (It just saved me a huge hassle last week, actually, when I realized I had accidentally overwritten a file I wanted to keep unchanged.)

It’s by far the best $50 per year insurance policy around. Everyone ought to use it. Unfortunately, too many people realize they need offsite backup only when it’s too late.

If you don’t know what we’re talking about, go here and sign up.

http://www.backblaze.com

Someday you too will thank me for this. I promise! Hard drive failures happen to everyone eventually.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.