Oliver + S

Thank You For Your Digital Patterns

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Rpankow @excytin

Liesl,Todd & Co. I just wanted to give you a big thank you for how you have handled your digital patterns. I just went through another company to get a digital download of a pattern, mind you it’s a big company. I have tried for 4 days to get a pattern from them to download and print with no success. I’m so sick of the whole thing that I’ve requested my money back. I have ordered several of your digital patterns now with nothing but pure success. I wanted to say thank you so much for the work that you folks put into making successful digital patterns. It’s because of you folks that I actually wanted to try digital patterns and hasn’t completely soured my experience with them. I don’t know if I will ever go back to that big company but will definitely will be doing more with Oliver and S in the future. Take Care!! <3

Rebecca

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Rebecca, thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that our digital patterns work well for you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.