Oliver + S

Tea Party Doll Dress

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    EllenMCM @EllenMCM

I’m thinking about making this for a Build-A-Bear bear my dd has fallen in love with. (Its name is Chestnut, its gender changes hourly, it’s starting preschool this week, which will be a nice change from its recent round of medical emergencies.) Any tips on altering the Tea Party Dress for other species?

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I really shouldn’t be commenting as I have no idea how to advise on this one, just wanted to say you have made me laugh!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Haha, we have a similar bear here, I can totally relate! No tips but I would love to learn from you if you tackle it!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Without wanting to cause offence to Chestnut (last thing you need is to have to take him to counselling!) is he a portly bear?
    The only place I could imagine you’d need to alter would be the waist if he/she was very rotund.
    Otherwise it’s just a matter of scaling up or down if you think Chestnut is much bigger/smaller than the average doll.
    I don’t have time right now but I could give you the finished chest/waist size of the dress if you like…..

LINK
    EllenMCM @EllenMCM

Chestnut looks like it may need a a bit of room in the belly. The finished waist/chest size would be very helpful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.