Oliver + S

Sunday Brunch out of print

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I noticed a couple days ago that, per the O and S site, that the large size Sunday Brunch has gone out of print. Fabric.com has a few of both sizes in stock. Bst grab them while you can!

LINK
    Robin @Robin

This is my favorite pattern, perhaps because it’s the one that got me sewing again. A friend talked me through the first one. I had no idea what a facing was before this pattern, or how to put sleeves in, or how to gather. Let’s not talk about button holes. Nothing like diving right in! It had been awhile since the sweat shirt I made in grade 8. Which makes me realize that the first fabric I sewed with was knit.

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I just made one in size 3. I hate that my daughter is at the high end of the smaller patterns and is just a tad too small for the bigger ones. Thanks for the heads up, I need to get this pattern in the bigger size for later!

LINK
    Anonymous @

phew! Just checked and I have it in the larger size.

LINK
    princessgrace76 @princessgrace76

Hey girls! I just discovered Oliver & S and their amazing Sunday Brunch pattern. But I need the size 4-8. I’ve called around to all the local stores, and did a pretty through web search. Are any of you done with your large pattern and would sell it to me? Or do you know of anyone currently selling this size? Please, please, please!?

Many thanks,

Grace

LINK
    Tassiemum @Tassiemum

kelanifabric.com.au have some in stock in the large size in Australia but the patterns are a lot more expensive here.

LINK
    rastis @rastis

it says they are still in stock here

http://www.pineneedles.net/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1490

hope that helps 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I think the local shop in my area has this one. The girls there are really nice and will be happy to help. The number is 704-824-1961.

Good luck finding it!

LINK
    unpetitdesign @unpetitdesign

@rastis THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I just ordered and received one in size 4-8 from Pine Needles because of your post. I have been wanting this pattern in this size range for a LONG time. I can’t thank you enough!!!!

LINK
    rastis @rastis

oh i’m so pleased you were able to get it!

LINK
    Jamy @Jamy

Will the Sunday Brunch Jacket be made available in digital format?

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Jamy, perhaps it will at some point in the future. But there are several others on the list for release first.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.