Oliver + S

So now I want to see them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • LINK
    Anonymous @

Now that I’ve started thinking about what I’ll sew for Spring, I really want to see the new patterns! I saw the dress from Quilter’s Market. What else? How long do we have to wait until they are available??

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Oh, Sandi – I really really REALLY just WANT the new patterns!!!! From those tiny little pics, I so want the lovely dress with the pintucks – think this will be gorgeous! And I also want the top & shorts – and the sundress – can’t wait! Liesl – I’d love to see a few more ‘sneak peek’ pics!

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

And the book too! I want to see that book!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Me too, me too!

LINK
    sadies closet @sadies closet

I have already bought fabric for the dress with the pintucks. How bad is that?

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh, I’d love to see a little sneak peak! Is it possible to see it somewhere???

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I was wondering too and searched to last spring on the bog. Looks like they were released to buy near the beginning of April! Hooray! Just in time to hopefully get a nice Easter dress put together this year!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’ve got an enormous list of blog posts that need to be written. It’s all coming, I promise. I’ll be starting to show some peeks of the book this week, so keep an eye on the blog for lots of fun stuff that we’ll be showing over the next couple of weeks especially.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Sadie’s Closet – not bad at all – because I have too!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh no – I had forgotten about shorts! I have so many patterns and should really only buy 1 new one. How will I choose???

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

I’m not buying any new patterns until I’ve used at least 2/3 of my others – EXCEPT these!!!!!!!! Will get all 3 – in both sizes!(even if I have to do an extra day’s work!!!)

LINK
    sadies closet @sadies closet

Glad to hear I am not the only sew crazy woman out there. We got 6 inches of snow last night and I am dreaming of shorts and sundresses. I am just a little ahead of myself. 🙂

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Is the little blazer Richard’s son is wearing part of the spring line? It’s pretty snazzy.

LINK
    Anonymous @

He he he, Justine! Sounds like me eating chocolate chips – “I’m not going to eat any more. Except this one. And maybe just this one more…”

LINK
    colesworth @colesworth

Sadies closet & justmejay – I’ve bought with the seashore sundress in mind already!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.