Oliver + S

So now I want to see them

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Easter is April 25th this year – I would love to know if the new patterns will be out in time for Easter sewing. Otherwise, I’ll just work with what I have.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Sandi – my willpower is zero! Especially when it comes to cakes, icecream and chocolate!!! (oh yeah, and fabric!!!)

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

The spring patterns are scheduled to release in early April. So yes, you’ll probably have time to make an Easter dress. Both dresses go together quickly, too.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Thanks, Liesl! Thanks really helpful – and teasing! Can’t wait to see the book and the patterns.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh, no teasing! We just don’t want to get people too excited so far in advance. After all, you’re an impatient group! 😉 We’ll give details shortly before the patterns arrive from the printer so you won’t have to feel like you’re waiting for such a long time.

I’m working today to finish making final changes and get the spring patterns sent out for final proofreading before they go to the printer. Thanks for keeping me company–it’s so lonely and quiet in the studio all by myself. But I get to take MLK day off if I get all my work done, so it will be worth it to go spend the day with S. I wonder what we’ll do! If she has her way, we’ll have to play with her American Girl doll. If I have my way, we’ll go to a museum with our sketchbooks.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

Why not take the American Doll to the Museum? Our reward for being patient w/ my mom’s activities was frequently a trip to see “Egypt” at the MMA, and we toted all kinds of things along with us. I still have the pictures we took on those adventures with my Cabbage Patch Doll in most of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.