Oliver + S

Sketchbook shorts for girls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

I just made two pair of puppet show shorts for my 2 year old granddaughter and I was checking off my completed patterns on the Oliver & S syllabus. On the syllabus I read that this sketchbook pattern is for boys and girls. I just searched the flicker group and it shows the shorts on boys and Nicole made them long for her daughters. Has anyone made them as shorts for a girl?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

say-i-am-you made some for the Niblet,they were very pretty!

LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

Thanks I found some, that’s what happens when I scan the Flicker photos as small thumbnails.

LINK
    Anonymous @

I’ll be making some for my 5 yr old daughter soon!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

(grr, I just made my original comment clear somehow – let’s see if I can repeat)

I made these for my daughter and love how they turned out. I didn’t make any length adjustments for the first pair because I wanted ‘capri’ spring shorts. They fall just below the knee and are exactly as I imagined! I made a pair in a lovely French General and I love them! They pair beautifully with the Ice Cream blouse.

(thank you Nicole. ever the sweet friend, you are)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.