Oliver + S

Sew Beautiful Music Box Kit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    catherinel @catherinel

I don’t know if anyone else has already posted on this, but I bought the Sew Beautiful Kit of the month in July, which featured this pattern as well as the Music Class pattern in Anna Griffen fabrics.

The result is really adorable–wish I could say I designed it myself.

Music Box jumper

P.S. — I hope the link works, as I’m a very inexperienced Flikr user. I also added to the group an orange print jumper that I made from the pattern. I added small tucks on each side of the center and some buttons down the front.

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

It works.:)

Your daughter is beautiful and the outfit looks quite nice on her!

LINK
    janimal @janimal

GORGEOUS – the girl and the dress. Love the rick rack trim.

LINK
    Anonymous @

So cute! Kits are so fun sometimes, aren’t they?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I look at the Martha pullen site once in a while. I think kits are nice because so often after you order fabric online or buy it at a small quilt shop, you need an extra trip to Joann just for thread and notions! That takes valuable time away from actually sewing, not to mention the baby sitter you have to pays you can get out. But, I have to say, the Sew Beautiful kits give me a little sticker shock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.