Oliver + S

Sew-Along!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Alittlegray @Alittlegray

Hi! I’m getting together a sew-along thru some of the projects in LIttle Things To Sew. I love the book so much and all the projects, so I want to make sure it doesn’t collect dust on the shelf next to some of my other craft books 🙂

Find out more on my blog and let me know if you are interested:

http://alittlegray.blogspot.com/2011/07/oliver-s-sew-along-anyone.html

You can also find me on Flickr if you prefer that:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alittlegray/

Thanks! I can’t wait to sew-along with some other Oliver & S enthusiasts!

-Jessica

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I’m in!

In fact I’m going the whole way and planning to make everything in the book at least once. Wanna race? 🙂

Shelley

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Not sure about a race Shelley, unless things already made count 🙂 but I would love to sew along. I partly followed A little Gray’s sew along but still have a number of things to make. I love the book and it is my most used pattern book.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

🙂 Even if things already made did count (which surely they must) I keep getting sidetracked and making more of the same things over again, so I’m certainly not racing in a straight line! (sidenote: I am one of the most hopelessly non competitive people to have ever participated in competitive sport so you can be sure that “winning” means nothing to me. :))

It looked like Jessica’s sew along was two years ago now, so it could be a sort of relay and we can take the baton and head for the finish line! (completing things does matter. Even if I’m dead last and the finish line was packed up an hour earlier – and yes that has happened)

I’m planning a blog post to summarise where I’m up to and might invite people to come with me on the journey to completing every project…..

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I did wonder if you realised that the sew along was a couple of years ago. If you haven’t checked out her hat tutorial go and look, I like it because it does away with the hand sewing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.