Oliver + S

Searching the forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Strawberree @Strawberree

Maybe I am just really dense and am totally missing it, but is there a search function in the forum? I’d hate to post about a topic that has already been covered. And I am having a particular issue with a pattern, but can’t seem to find a way to search for help. Thanks!

~Gretchen

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

Gretchen,

There isn’t currently a search function built into the forums–although that’s something that we may consider adding as the amount of content here grows.

For the time being, we’ve structured the forums by pattern. So if you have a question about a specific pattern, you can go into that forum and browse the small number of posts there.

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

Good news!

Turns out it was very easy to add a search feature, so we’ve gone ahead and done it.

You’ll now see a search box on the bottom of every page.

Happy searching.

LINK
    Olivia Wilkinson @Rose-May

Hello,

I am also trying to search the forum for a very simple but non pattern specific question. I cannot see search box at the bottom of any page? Has this now been removed?

I’m just starting my first Oliver + S pattern and am wondering if I should cut the triangular notches out of the pattern pieces?

Thanks.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

@rose-may the site has been extensively redesigned since that post was published six years ago.

You’ll now find a search box at the top-left of the page right under the Oliver + S logo. That will let you search the whole site–not just the forums–for results.

LINK
    Olivia Wilkinson @Rose-May

Thank you for your speedy reply. I couldn’t see the search box on my phone but it has nkw appeared when loggin in on my tablet.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.