Oliver + S

School days coat, jump rope dress IN PRINT in smaller sizes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    sewinginthecity @sewinginthecity

Hi all,

I just want to make sure– these patterns aren’t going out of print, right? Only the larger sizes? I still want to buy them, so I want to be sure. Thanks!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Yes, they will both be going out of print. They aren’t gone yet, but once they are that will be it for those patterns. (insert sad face here.)

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I thought I had kept all of my smaller sized o+s patterns out of storage, but I have either put this in storage or lost it. I’m keen to join in the sew-a-long, but massively prefer paper patterns to downloads, not least because I don’t have a printer and I can barely walk at the mo! Has anyone spotted the smaller sized pattern for sale, ideally in the UK but as it’s out of print, anywhere really! Thank you.

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

dubhels2003 – I’ve actually seen people de-stashing O+S patterns on Instagram – I’ll keep an eye out and let you know.

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

I’m in the UK too, Wales specifically. I feel your pain!

Have you tried the following places:

Village Haberdashery

Brighton Sewing Centre

Guthrie& Garnie

Liberty (London, bricks and mortar shop only)

The Eternal Maker

Trixie-Lixie (Cardiff based)

I have personally failed to get any Oliver+s patterns secondhand from any of the usual places, and in fact unless a UK based company have a really good sale on the patterns I find it just as cheap (sometimes cheaper) to just buy from US especially direct from Liesl if I am buying a few. (Though for the first time ever buying from US last month I had to pay customs/VAT etc on my last purchase, approx £18/$36.

Hope that helps, Linda

LINK
    Aussie Gal @Aussie

Hello dubhels2003, the jump rope dress in a paper patterns still seems to exist at this supplier http://www.earthgirlfabrics.com/products/jump-rope-dress They are in Oz so you might need to drop them an email to see if 1, it is still in stock and 2, what their shipping price is. I guess you need to factor in delivery time too. Hope this helps. Cheers D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.