Oliver + S

Sandbox out of print?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Did I miss a post somewhere about this pattern going out of print?

If so I might have to get the larger size. What do grammar school aged kids think about wearing elastic waistbands? Will it be pointless to get this in the 4-8 for my girl? She’s not yet 2, but I hate to think I would just have to fight her to wear them in the future.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

My five year old boy loves them, mostly because they have the elastic waist. He’s not much on buttons or zippers, he mostly wants his clothing to be soft and comfy.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Hah! Who doesn’t? Thanks!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I bought it in mind for my girls Mel .

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

The Australian distributor still has backstock of the smaller sizes. I was in their warehouse on Monday to pick up some O+S patterns and grabbed some of the Sandbox pattern. I’ll be listing them when the shipment arrives this week.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Yes, we have taken that pattern out of print. The larger size will go out of print, as well, once stock is gone. If you’re interested in purchasing a pattern that has gone out of print, it can pay to do some Googleing around. Many of our retailers still have a few copies of out of print styles in stock.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Thanks for the info Todd. I have the smaller size, but I’ll go ahead and pick up the larger one for later.

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

My son is 9 and he still wears the pair I made him.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.