Oliver + S

Quilt Market/Sewing Expos……etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

I would love to attend a quilt market or sewing expo….and who knows maybe get to visit an Oliver + S booth in person at some point. I live in Louisiana and I’ve searched all of our major cities with no avail. I know that Houston has a big quilt market this month, but it’s the only one of it’s kind I can find any info on. Can you recommend some? : )

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

The quilt markets are normally open to people that work in the quilt industry, so there is a market in Houston right before the quilt show. The quilt show in Houston is wonderful. The vendors there have some great things you won’t see online or in stores. I normally end up going twice- once on Thursday to make sure I get into the great vendors that are there (warning: the market place will be packed, not a place to bring small kids in strollers) and again on Sunday to see the quilts in relative peace.

I tried to organize an Oliver and S fan meet up at the quilt show last year, but couldn’t seem to get one going. If anyone comes to the Houston show, I’d love to meet up, and swap sewing tales.

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

Thanks for the info! My mom lives in Katy,TX and I was thinking about going if I could get away for the weekend! My mom, grandmother, and sister in law sew as well….maybe it’s time for a girls’ day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.