Oliver + S

Printing problem with front knee piece of cargo pants in pattern 6m to 4ys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    yogamiumiu @yogamiumiu

Hi,all:

I just print out cargo pant in pattern of “6m to 4ys”( I did make one cargo pant in size 5 without problem), and all the pieces are printing fine except “front Knee” piece( number 6). It seems out of printing border, loosing 2 sides. just wonder if anybody has the same problem?

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

In looking at that one page, I’m wondering if it’s just a smidge too large for A4 paper. Are you printing with A4? It’s fine on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper.

Can we hear from those of you who might have used this digital pattern in A4 land? Is it an issue that the pattern piece falls outside A4 margins on any printer?

Please let me know if the issue is that this piece is just slightly too large for A4. If that’s the case I’ll rework that page.

LINK
    yogamiumiu @yogamiumiu

Hi, Todd

Yes, I am printing on A4 paper..all other pieces are fine. On #6, I also did check the test square and it is in right scale. maybe #6 itself is slightly too big that’s why not printing properly? I have no idea…..

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

I spent a little time with this issue this morning. Piece #6 in the small size range will print without issue on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper. For those of you using that size, you should see no issues.

For those of you printing on A4, I can see where some printers might crop one or both lines on the sides. So to make it easier for you to use, I have split piece #6 into two separate piece that you’ll now tile together.

Any copies purchased from our website from this point forward will get the copy of the tiled piece #6. For those of you who purchased a copy before October 28, 2013 and have an issue printing piece #6 on A4 paper, you can use your download link to download a fresh copy. As of today, you’ll get the new version with the tiled piece.

If you use A4, have an issue with this piece, AND your download link has expired (we’re getting into a pretty small cohort here, I think…) you can email information@oliverands.com. We’ll get you taken care of right away.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I don’t need it as I have the paper version but thank you so much for looking into this and providing a solution so quickly for us who only have access to A4. This amazing customer service is one reason, as well as the great patterns, that I mostly sew from Oliver and S patterns! Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.