Oliver + S

Portfolio women's dress: Simplicity 2245; pattern issue?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    aniemama @aniemama

I’m not sure if this is the place to post this, but I am having a bit of trouble with the back neck band of this dress. First I attached it to the front neck band backwards but now I’ve tried it the proper way and it is MUCH too short!

I checked the size of piece #7 for sizes 6,8 and it is about the same length as piece #7 for the other sizes included in the pattern packet.

I am going to have to cut another 4 of this piece and about another 1.5 to 2 inches longer, as it is to extend past the back neck edge of the dress in order to fold over.

I would love to know if this is my mistake or that of the pattern. I’ve had my coffee for the day so I’m not sure what else could be going on here!

Love the dress, and the pattern. It’s a bit hard but very gratifying to learn some new tricks!

LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

The forum for Lisette is at the top of the page here: https://www.sewlisette.com/ and I’m sure someone there will know the answer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.