Oliver + S

Pockets too wide on 6-12 month size?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

I’m working on my second pair of Art Museum Trousers, in a 6-12m size. I found that when I pressed my faux fly to the side, it overlapped the pocket bag on that side. This wasn’t the case on the 12-18m width ones I made previously. I double-checked the pocket bag pattern piece and I cut it properly. I ended up picking out the basting stitches that attach the pocket bag to the pants front, and then folding the fly to the side and basting them all together. Then when I edgestitched the fly I moved the bag out of the way. That worked fine, construction-wise, but it adds some bulk in the front. Did anyone else have this experience?

LINK
    lifeinoz @lifeinoz

I made the 12-18 month size and my pockets gape open funny. It may be because I have such a skinny mini, but I was frustrated. I hope someone has a good answer for you! Merry Christmas!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.