Oliver + S

Photo inspirations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

I have been wanting to write this for a while, but life just keeps moving so fast.

I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for taking the time to share your projects. I am greatly inspired by your beautiful work. I apologize for not taking the time to comment on your pictures. It takes me forever to just get the things I have to get done at the computer, let along all the things I want to do.

Do you know how many pages of photos there are? It took me many days to get through it all, last month. Wow, that’s impressive!!! To easy to keep looking at the inspiration and not getting my work done. 😛

So while I don’t take the time to comment, please know that I for one, appreciate your gift of sharing your lovely work. I know that taking the pictures and posting them all take precious time. Thank you for making the time to do it.

Blessings to you,

Carol

LINK
    Rpankow @excytin

Carol, I completely agree! Thank you so much for taking the time to say thank you for the people who take the time to post pictures! I have gained so much inspiration as well from the Flikr group and have been in awe of so many creative and skilled sewers. It makes me strive to become the best sewer I can be. I too am a working mother that slaves over her machine for about one to two hours a night.

I too wish I had time to do everything I want to do, but barely have time to do what I have to do. My goal is to post someday my creations on Flikr, but finding the time is the problem. Plus, I work on a computer all day and don’t even want to go near one once I’m home. I have learned over the years I don’t function very well with lack of sleep :).

I too want to say thank you to all the Flikr “posters”! If it wasn’t for you, there were certain lovely patterns I wouldn’t have gotten, but once I saw your creations, I was completely converted! Also, thank you to Carol for starting this discussion and giving me the chance to say thanks!

Rebecca

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

The Flickr pool is a wealth of inspiration for me. I love going there and seeing the lovely things that you are all putting together, and also the beautiful little people that you are sewing for. Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.