Oliver + S

PDF pattern purchases

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Hi,

Just wondering about the change in being able to see our PDF purchases? I could have sworn last time I was able to see my huge list and how many downloads I had on each.

I’m in the process of upgrading some patterns due to my youngest now measuring more of a 4 than a 3. I would dearly love to know if we can still access our PDF list again sometime soon.

Tamara

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Tamara,

Last year we upgraded our PDF delivery module. The upgrade provides a more robust and flexible method for delivering PDFs, but one of the things we lost was that single consolidated list of all PDFs you had ever purchased that used to appear on your order history page. (It’s been gone for almost a year now, and this is the first question about it we’ve had. I guess that confirms that it wasn’t something that too many people were using….)

You can still see your past PDF purchases by opening each of the orders listed on your order history page, but there’s no longer the ability to see all PDFs purchased together in one screen.

Also note, orders placed before the upgrade will need to have links updated before you can download again. But you’ll get instructions for how to handle that if you try to download a PDF using an old-style download link.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Thanks Todd

It’s a shame because I did use it. I seem to be notorious for doubling and tripling up, even though I have a good system for paper patterns. I just didn’t want to do the same with he pdf’s. Yes going through the list of purchases is what I did do.
    Thanks again.
    Tamara

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.