Oliver + S

Paper Patterns

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

I have a small handful of O+s paper patterns (including discontinued) that are too small for my growing too fast kidlets. I am keeping my faves, but I can’t keep them all, they need love! I also have a few other boutique patterns as well, including Sugar City

If you are interested, please message me. I will ship worldwide, you pay shipping. All patterns are uncut, but most envelopes show wear.

Bubble Dress
    Ice Cream
    Tea Party
    Music Box Jumper
    Pin Wheel
    After School
    Bedtime Story

(will edit with pattern sizes in a few, when I return to my studio)

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

If you have the Village Frock I am definitely interested! Possibly in Bedtime Story and Ice Cream too depending on size.

LINK
    Frances @carefreevitamins

Hi! I would love to take the Bubble Dress and After School patterns off your hands! I’m relatively new to Oliver + S but loving the patterns (I own Music Box and Ice Cream and the Lullaby Layette) so much. I’d also take Tea Party if that’s not asking too much, but feel free to share the love! I’d also be curious to hear what else you have. You can message me about payment. Thanks!

LINK

Wow! I’ve received a lot of messages! I will respond in the order received, and update the original post this evening. My husband took the day off work and whisked me away to go antique shopping, so I can’t update at the moment.

For those asking, I have the frock and wanderings coat patterns from sugar city, uncut.

Thanks ladies!

LINK

I still have the following patterns:

Ice Cream 5-12
    Tea Party – 2t, 3t, 4 & 5
    Music Box Jumper 5-12

Just message with interest. Thanks!

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Ack! Missed out on the Village frock. Oh well.

LINK
    jay_1965vw @jay_1965vw

Wow. I had to go look up what the Village Frock was after reading that. I had never heard of it!

LINK
    buttonup @buttonup

Hi, I would like either or both the Sugar City Patterns Village Frock and/or Wanderings coat.

LINK
    NanaMar @NanaMar

Hi, Jenni I would love the Music Box Jumper, size 5-12, if it hasn’t already been spoken for. Thanks, Marlene – email is: svkasala@gmail.com

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Can I bump this with my own ISO for Paper Patterns so as not to clog the board?

If there is anyone looking to switch from Paper to Digital, please let me know! I would really love to nab a 2+2 in the larger size ( I have the smaller), and I would be happy to purchase the digital for you as a swap (or Paypal the digital value+ Shipping of paper!)

Thanks!

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

Does anyone else have the Village Frock pattern they would be willing to sell? Thanks,Linda

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.