Oliver + S

O&S patterns at Spotlight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Not too sure if this is a recent thing but I happened to see a great range of O&S patterns at my local spotlight in Melbourne. They’re $15. I’m sure it’s the first time I’ve spotted them there. I prefer digital myself but it’s great for those wanting to purchase the hard copies of the patterns.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have not seen them in SA yet….but how exciting.

Thank you Lisa.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Any out of print goodies? Which is your local (if you don’t mind saying). I saw some at Spotlight Maribyrnong recently. I would cross town (and oceans) for some of the out of print ones in the right size.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

For those of you in Australia and New Zealand, Spotlight recently picked up a bunch of dead stock from one of our former distributors Down Under. The volume of what they purchased wasn’t huge, so what’s in your local store won’t be replenished from this stock after it’s gone. And, knowing what this distributor had, I’m sure that what’s been sent to stores isn’t consistent from one store to another. The good news is that you may luck into finding something that’s gone out of print if you look carefully. Consider it to be a treasure hunt. And please report back if you find any treasure in your hunting!

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Hi all, I can report back that my local spotlight (Preston) in Melbourne had the following in stock today.

Ice cream dress

Swing set

Nature walk

Sailboat top

Hopscotch

Music class

Fairytale

Book report

Rollerskate

They had about 30 patterns on the rack, only a couple of duplicates, $15 each.

Happy treasure hunting.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Ooh, somebody grab me a size large Playdate!

LINK
    Aussie Gal @Aussie

Hi Nicole, I have seen them at Mt Barker spotlight on the bookshelves which have sewing books near the paper pattern books. They are also less an extra 10% if you have a spotlight card as they are deemed a paper pattern, so effectively I was paying $13.50 for an O+S pattern!

Cheers

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Aussie, that is my favourite Spotters store.

How awesome that you got the discount.

LINK
    Aussie Gal @Aussie

Most welcome. Unfortunately I can’t remember what patterns they had left. I love going there too, too often sometimes! I think I have half their store supply at home. I suppose there are worse vices to spend money on and then being able to spend time doing something I enjoy – sewing more often for my 5 year old precious daughter and on the very rare occasion, me.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I must check my local spotlight store again, I didn’t see any last time 🙁

LINK
    Floosygirl @Floosygirl

I’ve just had an e-mail to say that New Zealand Spotlights didn’t get any of these patterns – they all went to Australian stores :(.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Floosy, I am going to Spotters on Sunday, can I look out out for you? I am already shopping for others, it will be no trouble.

LINK
    Floosygirl @Floosygirl

Thanks Nicole, but I think by the time I pay for postage from Australia would be no cheaper than getting in the next sale from the US. Suzie

LINK

I finally saw the racks ready for the Oliver and S patterns in my Spotlight store last week 🙂 Hopefully they will be i when I go in this weekend. Now to print out the checklist for what I already have!

LINK

I went today, they had only ONE Oliver and S pattern! They also had a dozen random patterns there too. I did buy the pattern as it was small sized Birthday Party which I didn’t have and convinced them it was a paper pattern so was 50% off as per the current special.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.