Oliver + S

On-Seam Pockets Pattern

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    marthaynes @marthaynes

Liesl, In the Creativebug video you say that the pocket pattern is a bit larger than one sheet of paper. However, when I printed it out it was on a single page and I checked to be sure I was printing it at Full Size. What do you think? BTW, this is a very useful class. Than you.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Martha, if you have some more details someone else may be able to advise you.

🙂

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Thanks for pointing this out, Martha! I hadn’t seen the finished PDF from Creativebug yet, and I’ve just contacted them about it. Yes, it should be larger than the current download. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Ok, I’ve heard back from CreativeBug and they’ve posted a new file for the pocket. Thanks for your patience and for pointing out the error!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

When adding seam pockets, where is a good location? I don’t want to do them too high or too low.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.