Oliver + S

Oliver + S as gateway drug

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I have actually bought almost all the patterns in at least one size and I am still trying to get the popover dress just right. I actually do better if I attempt something a little too hard and then go back do an easier one, because there are some parts of harder projects I can do pretty nicely. I actually have a plan for making a School Days wool coat in blue and embroidering a little ‘luggage tag’ for the front to say ‘Please look after this bear’. My local fabric shop has sewing ‘lessons’ where you can bring in your project and sew at their shop, getting help as you need it. Pretty reasonably priced. If I do attempt this coat, that would be how I’d do it. Some day!

LINK
    sewinginthecity @sewinginthecity

This is the funniest title! Sewing with O+S is addicting. Once you get started, you might move on to sewing for yourself, knitting, designing your own fabrics (spoonflower), or checking blogs and the flickr group 3 times a day. The only thing that has cured me lately is a new obsession, online house hunting. But I know I won’t be away for long…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.