Oliver + S

Oh my Gawd, my book has shipped!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

Just got an email saying my Little Things to Sew Book will be here on Monday!! Happy Valentines Day to me!!!!

LINK
    KellyNYC @KellyNYC

Ahh jealous!! Where did you order it from?

LINK
    Anonymous @

Mine shipped out today too- I had pre-ordered it on Amazon. I am sooo excited!!!!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

That’s great news! We’re expecting our copies to arrive on Monday as well, and they’ll be available for sale on the website later in the week. Hurray!

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

I’ll be watching for the copies on here. I’m holding out for autographed!

LINK
    shasta @shasta

Oh I’m green with envy! I pre-ordered from Amazon too but it hasn’t shipped yet. Boo hoo!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Drats! Just checked Book Depository and they still have it listed as ‘awaiting publication’!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

I also bought mine from amazon. Wishing I had sprung for the overnight shipping so I could have it in my hands today.

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Amazon (in Canada) doesn’t seem to have shipped yet either 🙁

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

Mine is being packed and shipped, and it says it will be here on Wednesday. Now I’m going to hope for good weather between here and wherever it’s coming from!

LINK
    mela @mela

I was just at Barnes and Noble and got the book! i was surprised to see it there already, but there it was! I’m loving the winter bear hat, and being that Chicago is likely to have a bit of winter still to go, I think I’m starting with that! It’s beautifully photographed and the projects are great!

LINK
    freyiris @freyiris

I have an e-mail from the book depository saying mine will ship in the next couple of days. Yay! Justine did you receive one overnight?

Will hopefully arrive in Oz just in time for me to enjoy as a pick-me -up after having 2 wisdom teeth extracted in a week and a half. Hopefully I’ll feel well enough to squeeze some sewing in while I’m off work.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Yay!!! Just checked – yes – I got the email too Sharon! (although the Book Dep seems sooooo slow at the moment :()

Bummer re teeth – I’ve had all 4 of mine out so I sympathise!!!!

LINK
    etc3 @etc3

I got the email too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually shrieked when I read it which had my whole family rush into the study with concern. I realise I am a bit of a sad case. Come on Book Dep get it into the post today!

LINK
    shasta @shasta

I couldn’t take it anymore so I emailed Amazon about my order. They said they can “confirm” that it’s scheduled for release on March 1st and will be shipped to me then. Isn’t that weird? I don’t know if it’s because it’s being shipped to China or what. I wrote and told them that I had it on good authority that others who pre-ordered received shipment notifications. Hmmm. I’m so bummed. Amazon orders takes a good 3-weeks after shipment to arrive here. Don’t they know that us Oliver + S fans are dying to get our hands on that book?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.