Oliver + S

New pattern suggestions for liesl?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    rastis @rastis

OK this may be a little too bold, but in the spirit of the gorgeous new O + S patterns being released, I’m wondering what patterns you’d love to see liesl design/release in the future… I know I’ve got a few I’d love to see! What pattern do you wish O + S would put out? (not that I would ever want to tell liesl what to design… and maybe I should stop dreaming about sewing patterns!! gosh obsessed much?!)

So, firstly i would love to see an adult version of those new O + S pjs pattern, cause I wanna wear those 🙂

and the children’s patterns I would love to see are: a square necked (with contrast yoke) top and dress for girls.

and a peasant-y/pirate-ish style pull over top for boys (with minimal closures- beautiful in its simplicity but not too poofy sleeves)… I’ve probably revealed a little too much of my “The Princess Bride” obsession here, but I’d love to put my little boy in some linen Westley style shirts!

There are more, but I’ll start with those!

OK anyone else? 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Here’s a post that Liesl started with just such a question! 🙂

https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=84

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.