Oliver + S

New Fall Patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • LINK
    eban @eban

In case anyone hasn’t noticed, O+S facebook has pictures of the new fall patterns!

LINK
    KellyNYC @KellyNYC

I saw! And zoomed in so much all I could see were blurry pixels. The dress looks adorable and I can’t wait to make some cozy PJs. Couldn’t get a good look at the pants and shirt pattern. Hopefully better photos will surface soon!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

I’m sure there will be some new photos out very soon, I want to see more of that fabric!! And that dress really has me curious…

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oh I got SOOOOOO excited at the Pajamas…..which are the only thing I could really see clearly. I can’t wait!

LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

Ooh, I think I love them all!! And the fabric too! I am just waiting for more pictures… πŸ™‚

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

some closer shots of the new patterns on above all fabrics photo page on facebook, right about in the middle. Looking so cute!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150184842719286&set=a.10150184820814286.318043.131794399285&type=1&theater

LINK
    ML @ML

They are all so lovely! Is the second photo (#47) the seashore dress or is it a different dress? Either way, love it!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

It is the seashore dress, and I think the best one I’ve seen so far. I’ve bought the pattern, but I have been less than inspired from my fabric stash. I’m really curious about the dress/skirt one. Do you think it is a dress, or a skirt with a seperate top?

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

Just a clue (hope I’m not spoiling the surprise…):

http://www.branchsmith.com/eBook/MODA/28351_MODA/28351_MODA/pdf/28351_ebook.pdf (link to Moda Country Fair 2011 Catalog. Check pages 57 to 60).

Gorgeous!!!

LINK
    ML @ML

That was such a big file, it crashed my adobe reader, lol. But I did get to look at a couple of pages before it crashed. Love the new fabrics. And the new dress pattern looks divine.

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

Sorry πŸ˜‰

It really is a huge file. It might help to access the Country Fair 2011 catalog directly from the Moda site (link here: http://www.unitednotions.com/un_main.nsf/mf_catalogs!OpenPage)

Much faster (you still need to download a pdf version if, like me, you wish to print and make collages for future reference) and no problems with crashing.

Lots of planning going on …

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

All I can say is GORGEOUS!!! The fabric looks so so pretty and I too cannot wait for the release of the patterns. At last a pj’s pattern to fit both kids.

LINK
    scgoble @scgoble

Ana Sofia, do you use Pinterest.com? If you are a collage-maker, you will probably love it.

LINK
    Mandy1977 @Mandy1977

Pinterest is the BEST…. or is it the worst since I spend so much time with it?! Hmmmm…. πŸ™‚

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Sometimes it takes a little while for a version to come up on flickr that really opens my eyes to the possibilities of a pattern, like the Music Box (now one of my top 3 favorites). Not these! I am sold already.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.