Oliver + S

Need Puppet Show Tunic Pattern!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • LINK
    jessblue @jessblue

Does anyone know how I can get hold of this pattern in the larger sizes (need 4 and 7)? Doesn’t someone out there want to trace it and share with a fellow enthusiast? Isn’t there one somewhere in a warehouse out there? So so sad!

Thanks for your help!

Jess

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

The pattern does not come in a size 7, but goes up to a size 5. There appears to be some at this store: http://bebejapanese-textiles.com/index.php?main_page=document_product_info&cPath=8_63&products_id=1457 . They appear to have the smaller and larger sizes available.

Tracing off the pattern is illegal. You can read more in this thread: https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=622

Good luck,

Carol

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

It does only go up to size 5 🙁 However, I did find a little stash of these at my local fabric store this fall and bought one for myself and one extra, and I would sell it to you for $16 and shipping. (that’s what I paid for it) Let me know if you are interested and I could list it on Etsy or something. $27 is crazy for a pattern! (although I know people would pay for it!)

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

$27 may seem crazy to you – but that’s the RRP for O+S patterns in Australia! (in fact the last one I bought was actually $28) – and the online store listed here is an Australian one.

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

Ah, that makes sense! I usually pay full price for the patterns in America, I just thought it was ten dollars more expensive because it was OOP!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

Although, I only ever pay full price for O&S patterns, I can’t think of any other brand I have ever paid full price for, it’s either on sale or not at all!

LINK
    Anonymous @

They are the only ones I’ve used so far that are worth paying full price 🙂

LINK
    Martine @Martine

Same problem over here. I cannot find myself a size 2T-5. If anyone can help… I did find some webshops that offer the pattern, but tell me it’s out of stock.

LINK
    Adaircam @Adaircam

The website http://www.ButtonsnBows.net shows the Puppet Show pattern in 2T-5 as available.

Good luck!

Sarah

LINK
    ML @ML

Thank you for posting about buttons and bows! I called them, and they said they did have it in the larger sizes, so I purchased it over the phone. I’m still holding my breath until it actually gets here, though. My little one is only 12 months, but I want to make sure I get a copy before they are completely gone.

LINK
    Martine @Martine

Hopefully one will be sent to me from Australia in size 2T-5 (from the bebejapanese link).

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi Martine – I have met Jane from BeBeBold – she is lovely (it was Jane who started my O+S obsession) and I’m sure there will be no problem receiving it!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.