Oliver + S

My name is Jessica, & I have an O+S problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I’ve been on a O+S buying SPREE in the last two weeks I’ve purchased a total of 4 patterns to add to my previous 2. I have a spreadsheet depicting all the patterns, Current & Discontinued, Free & Paid, whether I have them already, the size I would need and a priority system of which ones I want first (you know, in case the husband gets nosy and wants to buy me one 🙂 Not that he could go wrong with any pattern I don’t have).

I think I have a problem and these patterns need a warning label discussing addiction problems.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

You are not the only one Jessica. I only found these adorable patterns 12 months ago and since then I have purchased all of them in both sizes and made nearly all of them!

My children have learnt to ask for an o+s pattern if they want priority!

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

M2M- which patterns do you have?

i have ice cream social- and made it 1x as a dress and 1x as a top. I have made PlayDate 1x Jumprope Dress is my next to try- thelong slv version. I also have SUnday Brunch- but no plans yet to use it. I work full time so its really hard to find the time to sew- at all, much less cut out and assemble full garments

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I’m so lucky to be able to stay at home with my favorite critter! Plus she sleeps at night pretty well, so I get lots of sewing time after she’s gone to bed!

Playdate was the first one that got me hooked. Then I bought the Ice Cream Dress—I love this pattern and plan to make a few more as tops (My first was a dress, but now it fits as a top) for The Girl. I need to start tracing Sunday Brunch tonight, and I’m waiting for 2+2, Sailboat & Music Class Blouse. I also have plans to make a few of the free patterns once it warms up.

I don’t know what I’m going to do when she outgrows the smaller sizes (she’s 21 months old and wears O+S sizes 18m-2T. I’m either going to have to shell out for the bigger sizes, or just have another baby.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

(or do both,I am a big fan of either option)…..

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

LOL You know, I think it’s a rather clever way to get around the whole problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.