Oliver + S

Modern Workshop Interlock

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

As I’m planning for upcoming projects, I checked out Moda’s website to find out which Modern Workshop fabrics will be made up in interlock. Are there really only 6 for this line? I feel we were spoiled with the large selection for the City Weekend. Does interlock not sell well? Since trying my hand at O+S fabrics and patterns, I love it!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I love the very idea of being able to use a fabric range in the form of interlock. I think it is wonderful to have the opportunity given to us. The only issue I have is where to get the interlock Modern Workshop fabric? No one seems to have it online as yet but this is understandable seeing as it has only just been released really.

I am assuming that the weight of the interlock would be good for warmer weather am I right? Could I use it also for winter type tops and things too?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.