Oliver + S

Missing Instructions…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    bevin @bevin

I just sat down to start making the playsuit for my son and and faced with the problem of 2 sets of Page 3 & 4 instructions but no Page 1 & 2!! Help. Is there a PDF version somewhere I can download?

Off to cut out the fabric in the hopes someone can help 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

It’s a complete pain in the backside when this happens I know – I’m minus a page from the Nature walk pattern so am “mystery garment” sewing.

I know there is talk of the out of print patterns being downloadable but as to instructions??? Not sure… Has it just gone walk about somewhere in the sewing area? Or is it the first time you have used the pattern?

I don’t have this pattern but if I did I would be able to help you through. Hopefully someone will be along soon to advise what to do. Sorry I can’t help very much.

LINK
    bevin @bevin

It’s the first time I’ve used the pattern 🙁 If I’d made it before I’d be happy to wing it but since it’s the second thing I’ve EVER sewn from a proper pattern (first being the bedtime story pj’s) I’d much rather go off the proper instructions.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I think you should contact the company,if you were given the wrong instructions(or indeed the right instructions twice)I am sure they can help you.

I would be happy to help you but I think my hands are tied with copyright issues.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Bevin, you’ve received an incorrectly assembled pattern. Sorry about that! Please email information@oliverands.com and we’ll get the problem taken care of for you right away.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.