Oliver + S

Losing my mind?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Ohhowsweet @Ohhowsweet

I swear that the other night, when I looked through my digital version of the larger jump rope dress, I saw a layout of the way it would print, based on whether or not I was using view A or view B. I scoured the pattern again tonight and can’t find it. I remember (whatever it was that I did see…) showed which pattern pages would need to be printed, and for view A, for example, it listed the 15 or whatever pages it was. Was I dreaming this?? Or was this somewhere other than the digital pattern? I had thought that this was great, so that instead of needing to print the 40 pages of the entire pattern, I could just print what I needed at that time. Please tell me I haven’t lost my mind! I’m pregnant, and so hallucinations aren’t totally out of the blue! HA! 🙂

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’m afraid that I don’t have that one as a digital pattern, but you can change the way you view PDFs generally to get an overview of the pages. Try going into Reader and in the View menu, Page Display submenu, select Two-page Scrolling. On my screen, setting magnification to 50% gives me a pretty good overview of what will print where, so I could pick out what I needed to print for my purposes. Sorry not to have a definitive answer, hope this is useful!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.