Oliver + S

looking for the right pattern for boys fleece/warm pants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    goralelana @goralelana

hello all. i am new to this site and oliver and s patterns. they all look amazing. but since my time is limited, can’t try them all. i am looking for a pants pattern for my 5 year old boy. he is the kind of kid who only wears pants with elastic and i want to sew him a few for winter. looking for a pattern that will work well with fleece and sweatshirt fabric (not sure what is the actual name for this fabric). i guess i’m looking for something that will look like the fleece pants that are sold during the winter at old navy, children’s place and similar. is there an oliver +s pattern that will work for me? thank you so much for any help directing me to the right pattern.Elana

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

You should look at the nature walk pullover and knit pants. I don’t have that pattern, but the pants look very comfy. You can look for examples in the Flickr group for Oliver and S.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I was going to suggest the nature walk pants too. I haven’t made the pants themselves but used the pattern to make a dress up, I think they will come together easily. Check out the Flickr group to check the style is what your after.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

The Nature Walk pants are a great option for boys and girls, Elana.

I made several pairs for my ‘big’ boy in stretch drill http://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/5536379189/in/set-72157625263053850 .

I have also seen the After School pants made up in a stable knit.

If you are after a really quick pull on pant, either of the pyjama bottoms would work.

~Nicole~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.