Oliver + S

looking for the right pattern for boys fleece/warm pants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Profile photo of goralelanagoralelana @goralelana

hello all. i am new to this site and oliver and s patterns. they all look amazing. but since my time is limited, can’t try them all. i am looking for a pants pattern for my 5 year old boy. he is the kind of kid who only wears pants with elastic and i want to sew him a few for winter. looking for a pattern that will work well with fleece and sweatshirt fabric (not sure what is the actual name for this fabric). i guess i’m looking for something that will look like the fleece pants that are sold during the winter at old navy, children’s place and similar. is there an oliver +s pattern that will work for me? thank you so much for any help directing me to the right pattern.Elana

LINK
    Profile photo of MaggieMaggie @Maggie

You should look at the nature walk pullover and knit pants. I don’t have that pattern, but the pants look very comfy. You can look for examples in the Flickr group for Oliver and S.

LINK
    Profile photo of with love Heidiwith love Heidi @with love Heidi

I was going to suggest the nature walk pants too. I haven’t made the pants themselves but used the pattern to make a dress up, I think they will come together easily. Check out the Flickr group to check the style is what your after.

LINK
    Profile photo of NicoleNicole @motherof5

The Nature Walk pants are a great option for boys and girls, Elana.

I made several pairs for my ‘big’ boy in stretch drill http://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/5536379189/in/set-72157625263053850 .

I have also seen the After School pants made up in a stable knit.

If you are after a really quick pull on pant, either of the pyjama bottoms would work.

~Nicole~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2016. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.