Oliver + S

Looking for out of print styles?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • LINK
    shazergarden @shazergarden

Mommy3maria or any other poster out there,

I had ordered the 2+2 pattern in size 4-8, but I just got an email saying the order is cancelled.

Anybody know where I can find the 2+2 in larger size? Thanks for your help!!

LINK
    Prissy @Prissy

Fabric depot $11

Good luck!

LINK
    shazergarden @shazergarden

Hi Prissy –

Fabric Depot was the one who cancelled my order! Any other ideas for 2 + 2? Thanks ladies!

LINK
    emstone @emstone

I looked around at some of the places that I have bought from before and found that SuperBuzzy has 2 in stock. Hope this helps!

Erin

LINK
    emstone @emstone

Oh, I also found one on Etsy from seller TheNeedleShop

LINK
    Prissy @Prissy

Shazergarden

Sorry. I should have read back. I see others have found some also, but I wanted to let everyone know that sew fancy.com has some. Not a great price but on sale a little.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Fabric.com has a couple of copies of the smaller sized Sunday Brunch (2 left) and 2+2 (3 left) and one larger sized sandbox pants. And they’re on sale and if you check the ‘Clearance sale on Interlock’ discussion there is a coupon code as well (thank you mrskanuckles!). I mentioned the patterns over there too, but thought it was appropriate to put here too.

LINK
    gokathymac @gokathymac

Try eBay. I got the larger size of the 2 + 2 Pattern a couple of weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.