Oliver + S

Looking for out of print styles?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

We get regular inquiries from people looking for a copy of an out of print style, and we’re always happy to match those requests up with a retailer when we know they have that item.

So if you’re looking for an out of print style, this message is for you!

We’ve recently heard from Hamels Fabric, a retailer in Canada, that has come upon a large number of our out of print styles. Here are the out print styles they currently have in stock:

• Puppet Show
    • Bedtime Story
    • Swingset
    • Playdate
    • Sailboat
    • Jump Rope
    • Sandbox
    • Tea Party
    • School Days

If you’ve been looking for one of these styles, here’s your opportunity to pick it up.

You can purchase from their website or by phone at 1-877-774-2635.

LINK
    scgoble @scgoble

It was pricey, but my tank top loving child will be thrilled that I got a Swingset.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

One of my small local sewing shops has a few copies of the Sunday brunch in large sizes for 50% off. Let me know if you are interested and I can snag them for you. They’ve been there for months (they used to be 30% off and I forgot to post).

LINK
    claramere @claramere

Mommy2maria, I would be interested in getting the Sunday Brunch pattern in the 4-8 size! Can I contact you via email off-forum?

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I want a Sunday Brunch larger size also! jandayatl at yahoo dot com

LINK
    claramere @claramere

Forgot my email! claramere32 at yahoo dot com

LINK
    EllaJaneSews @EllaJaneSews

I would love the Sunday Brunch in the 4-8.

lesleycondon@gmail.com

LINK
    Shawn @Shawn

I would be pleased to buy a Sunday brunch 4-8 from you. Please let me know if you can stil get one. Mrs.wallis at Comcast . Net

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Sorry, y’all it’s been a bit busy on my end with doctors appointments for the kiddo, and I haven’t checked in here! I’m not sure how many they have, but I’ll pop over today and pick up what they have and contact you in order of posts if there isn’t enough!

Also, I was in Esther’s Fabrics this weekend, and they had one copy of the Small Size (6m-3t) Jump Rope Dress in the clearance bin–either 30 or 50% off, I can’t remember which it was, but I’m thinking 30% (they have colored dots meaning different %). Here is the link to Esther’s: http://www.esthersfabrics.com/

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I just bought a bunch of out-of-print patterns at Farmhouse Fabrics – http://www.webstore.quiltropolis.net – a bunch were marked down to $11.17 – I got a Playdate Dress, Bedtime Story Pj’s, large size Sunday Brunch and large size 2+2 – all were $11.17!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Ooh Thank you thank you thank you! I’ve been looking for the Swingset tunic!

LINK
    shazergarden @shazergarden

I thought I would never be able to find larger sizes for Sunday brunch. Mommy2maria- are there still anymore that you know of?? shannandesh at msn dot com

LINK
    shazergarden @shazergarden

I just ordered a Sunday brunch from farmhouse fabrics, hopefully it will be available (there was only one left on the website).

For any other out of print, also check out http://www.fabricdepot.com. Today I ordered the 2+2 pattern for $11 and noticed they had both sizes. They have a lot more too!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Shazergarden—nope. I picked up the last 3 and there were enough previous posters to snag them up, so sorry!!

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Thanks Juliamom! I got it in my head yesterday that my older girl will get a velvet Playdate for Christmas this year and have been scouring the net looking for the pattern. Found it at Farmhouse thanks to your post.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.