Oliver + S

Lisette Patterns on Sale at JoAnns 5 for $5.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Hi,

JoAnn’s is running a sale on Simplicity 5 patterns for $5. This includes the Lisette/little Lisette patterns.

Jenny

LINK
    avashmava @avashmava

Yes, I scored 5 of them for myself! However, they no longer carry the Portfolio, Itinerary, and Market patterns–it appears they are out of print. If your store still has them, it would be a good idea to snatch them up!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh no,not the Portfolio!

I may have a Market in the bigger size spare……

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Whew! Glad I took a note from Justine and decided to buy now, and worry later about whether I’d ever make them up or not.

LINK
    avashmava @avashmava

Yes, this is what I did, Sarvi. I wasn’t sure when I might get to make up the other patterns, but I knew I wanted them. But, I really wanted to make the Portfolio first! Phooey! I did find our Hancock’s has one Itinerary pattern, but they don’t go on sale until Thursday. I will go back and get it then, lol!

I have tried calling several Joann’s around town and they are all out of the three I mentioned, and do not show to have any in stock in any stores. I may call another Hancock’s–I don’t know if there is another one close to us. I will just buy them from O+S if I need to, it’s just hard to pass them up for $1!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.