Oliver + S

Lisette Pattern fitting??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Hi Liesl,

This is exciting news, I wish you much success.

Before I rush off to purchase these patterns, I wanted to know if you can tell me whether or not Simplicity has ‘altered’ your patterns for ease or anything else? I know this has happened with other designers over the years. Often times the ease is increased from the original design.

Have you had the opportunity to compare your designed copy with an actual Simplicity printed pattern?

It’s so frustrating when the big pattern companies muck around with perfectly designed patterns.

I guess I should also ask, will you have your own patterns, of these styles, available from your site?

I realize it might take time for you to answer my questions, but I figured I would type them out now, while I remember. 🙂

Thank you,

Carol

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Carol, we’re glad you’re excited. All your questions will be answered shortly when we make our announcement.

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Sounds great, Todd! Thank you.

I’ll look forward to the announcement. 🙂

Carol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.