Oliver + S

lisette fabrics in oz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • LINK
    rastis @rastis

actually i may have got it wrong- they might be 20% off πŸ™‚ i also think all the lisette patterns, including little lisette patterns are half price this week as well!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Yep! 20% off for the duration of the catalogue (11th march) and patterns half price. They said the entire range of Lisette patterns but does that mean we get to have access to the brand new ones also? Going to have a sticky beak today and possibly pick up something lovely to work with.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Bit disappointed to find my store didn’t have all the prints and fabrics available. Apparently there was a split shipment. Oh well will try again next time.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Don’t forget the mail order option. It can take a week but they hunt around and find it all for you!

Well worth the 7$ p&h.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I just might do that in order to actually get the prints I’m after.

I had the sales assistant bag the range saying she couldn’t understand why people loved it so much. I set her straight in explaining why.

Will go mail ordering when hubby isn’t looking and get that ones I want.

LINK
    gillibeanz @gillibeanz

So I’m a newbie to Oliver + S also fallen in love with fabrics but where do you buy in Australia? I haven’t seen any in Spotlight I’m in W.A thou we do tend to wait a little longer over here! Would love if Oliver + S could put up an international stockist list or perhaps should I send Moda an email???

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi Gillibeanz!

Spotlight carry the Lisette fabric range, which is also designed by O+S. The Oliver +S fabric is not readily available here….. :-(. I think most of us buy it online from the US (places like QuiltHome and Fat Quarter Shop probably have the best range.) Some smaller places sell it too, and a couple of Aus online places stock selected fabrics from the ranges (Duckcloth, Earthgirl, Kelani – although don’t know if they currently have any). With the exchange rate at the moment, it’s actually cheaper to buy straight from the US anyway!

And btw – welcome to O+S! (beware – they are very addictive!)

Justine

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oooh a fellow West Aussie! If you have a country spotlight then be aware they don’t get everything in – my local had something like 2 bolts! The bigger places like Midland and the one near Carousel would have more. So if you are in the rural areas, make a list and maybe phone one of the city stores to find out? and then grab some on a city visit. I’m not sure if Spotlight do mail order for anything that isn’t featured in the current catalogue)

As for Moda fabrics from Oliver +s Justine is right about ordering online from the U.S. You would be pleasantly surprised to find how fast the shipping is and it isn’t exhorbatant in price neither. The newest range though is a little harder to find at the moment – I am confused as to why – but hopefully the more well known places will have yardage in soon. Oh and that is another thing too, the U.S stores sell by the yard not by the metre so you’ll need to convert how much you need – still works out cheaper in price even though the conversion of measurement is different by a little under 10cm per metre.

Any questions just ask, we’re a friendly lot here.

Hope this helps.

Tamara

LINK
    gillibeanz @gillibeanz

Thanks Justine & Tamara, a friend also a O+S addict found me some in Textile Traders for wait for it $6.00 a metre! But I will try the online ones, I did look at the Fat Quarter Shop but they didn’t have the ones I was after. Next project is the Tea Party Dress and I can’t wait to try out the new Fairy Tale dress. Thank goodness I have two girls this is one happy Mumma!

Gilly

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

For those in Australia – it seems the new Lisettes have made their way to Spotlight – I found what looks like the full range of the new knits today at Spotlight Rockdale. They are $16.95/m, but are currently on special for $11.90/m…..not trying to enable anyone or anything….. πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Justine J. Reason: Spelling
    Attachments:
    LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Are those the knits? I love the large flowers on the teal background, just mind the pattern
    placement πŸ™‚

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Yep, these are the knits. 3 colourways of the floral, the crosses, and the scallops/stripes, and two colourways of the random dots and the circles. (Sorry – should have arranged them better for the pic – they were shelved rather haphazardly). I have uploaded the pic to the O+S Flickr group – you should be able to see it better there

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

Thanks Justine. Good thing hubby has golf today followed by bbq lunch. He won’t see how much I bring home. Hi ho hi ho its off to the shops I go.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Just bought some of the new knit to send to Portugal πŸ™‚
    Mt Barker Spotlight has it in stock @ 30% off!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I hope ours come in soon! They didn’t have any last time I checked πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.