Oliver + S

lisette fabric

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

hehehe, Nicole! good idea!

LINK
    sidewalkgoddess @sidewalkgoddess

I am positively DROOLING over the new Lisette fabric (which is funny, because I wasn’t super into the Aussie only fabrics…) I want 10 different ones, and 9 of them for selfish mommy sewing!

I sprang for the Chambray just now, because I needed it, but I will not be able to buy any more till next Friday, and the rest has to wait 2 weeks after that! Please my friends, keep fingers crossed it isn’t all sold out by then lol. I have my entire Spring wardrobe planned around it (after selecting all the patterns and having no idea what to make them up in)

Also, I would be happy to pick any up for my over seas friends, just let me know.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Hehe Nicole it is like going to Harrods just for the bag and then going shopping with it. I guess Mood is like Harrods for us fabric mad sewists. I found the said required “poly viscose” fabric I want to use for school pants – they can’t tell me off for using it instead of buying it, it’s from Mood!

Sidewalkgoddess I have my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you can get that chambray and not have to go back to the Spring wardrobe drawing board.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

My local store didn’t get any of the eyelet or chambray. I was very, very sad.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Karen, mine has some, let me know if you want me send you some swatches to see if the weight will work for you.

Nicole, you make me feel very glamorous! I will try to live up to it!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I plan on ordering some after January from the online store, including that gorgeous eyelet! I think it will make a love pinwheel dress.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.