Oliver + S

Ladies stitching club!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’ve been saving up for this new fabric line and have been reading posts of it being shipped, but …. has it actually turned up anywhere yet or has there been a delay?

Has anyone seen it yet?

Tamara

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

That’s an interesting question….

Moda originally had the line scheduled for a July shipment. Then they changed it to August. We know that they have the fabric in because we’ve received our yardage. But it looks like they have not started shipping it yet–since we can’t find it online yet either.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on Fat Quarter Shop. They usually have new Moda fabric listed within two days of when Moda begins shipping a line to retailers. As far as we know, the line is still scheduled to ship this month, so we expect it will show up any day now.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Thanks Todd – hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

I managed to find it but not at the fat quarter shop (the first place I looked) or any other of the online places I usually order from. Sew Mama Sew has it as does The Intrepid Thread but these are the only two places I’ve seen so far and I found these this morning so it is definitely going places.

Tamara

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I wish the Fabric.com folks would hurry their settling into their new location. They haven’t updated their “just arrived” in a long time! I need other things too so I’m waiting on them to stock it.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I agree. I have held off on a few things too due to their move. Their just arrived section has been updated with some Moda fabrics but not the one we are after. Maybe the delivery truck took a wrong turn?

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’m having trouble finding the collection, too. Will you do me a favor and email your favorite stores to ask them for the line? They need to know that you’re looking for it so they’ll order it and get it listed. And if they haven’t ordered it yet, I know Moda still has it in stock. Thanks so much!

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

Two small fabric stores in my area (rural, isolated) carry Ladies Stitching Club and they haven’t carried O&S previously. I am pleased. I looked at Fabric.com yesterday and they don’t have it.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Curiosity Liesl, will you offer fabrics on here any more or was that just for the first two collections?

Oh, and fabric.com has just listed it!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’m jumping for joy over that! Finally!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I can’t find it on fabric.com. Does anyone have a link?

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727
    LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I emailed Quilthome and they told me they don’t know if they are receiving it in or not but will inform the owners of the interest. Fingers crossed they get it in also!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.