Oliver + S

instructions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    wittlelittle @wittlelittle

I just started trying to make these pants for my little’s first thanksgiving. As I began to read the instructions I found that mine cut off after you sew the front and back together. I am clueless past this as to attach the waistband, drawstring and even the cute stencil… HELP!!!!!

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

Do you mean the instructions didn’t print – that portion got cut off? or your fabric got cut off?

LINK
    wittlelittle @wittlelittle

that part of the instructions were not included in my purchased pattern packet. The store gave me the missing part though. Apparently this happens a lot.

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

Wittlelittle, we’re sorry about the missing instruction page. We have had a small number of reports of this having happened on one recent print run. We are working with our printer to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

If others should find that they receive a pattern with only one page of the instructions, please contact us directly by either email or phone (see the “Contact Us” page on the website for details), and we will remedy the situation for you immediately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.